emzone 134a A/C Leak Sealant with U/V Dye has been formulated to repair leaks, and condition o-rings, automotive air conditioning system hoses, and gaskets. For mechanical leaks, a U/V dye pinpoints the leak so it may be repaired.
A/C System should be sufficiently charged and compressor engaged before installing product.
1. Shake can well.
2. Connect tap end of recharge hose to can.
3. Connect recharge hose to low side pressure service port.
4. Start engine and turn A/C to maximum cooling.
5. Ensure compressor is running and invert can.
6. Open valve of recharge hose and install contents into A/C system.
7. Remove recharge hose and check system for leaks.
DO NOT connect to high pressure side of system as can may burst.
DO NOT use in R-12 A/C system.