Emzone COIL CLEANER uses heavy-duty cleaning agents to remove hard water deposits, dirt, soil, lint, oil and grease for all air conditioner coil types. It does not harm plastic or other unpainted materials.
• Tested by industry professionals for maximum efficacy
• NSF-Certified: Registered for use in food processing facilities
• No rinsing or wiping required
• Will not harm plastics, rubbers, aluminum, and other metals
• Can be used in greenhouse cooling systems, agricultural storage facilities, and other agricultural settings with cooling towers or refrigeration equipment.
• Effective for cleaning the condenser coils of the air conditioning systems in trucks and other heavy-duty vehicles.
ITEM NUMBER 45029
- PRODUCT SIZE 510 g / 18 oz
- UPC NUMBER 060480 450290
1. Turn off the power from system. In case of air conditioning, turn off the thermostat and then the power to the air conditioning unit.
2. Spray the Emzone Deep Soaking Foam from about 15 cm (6 inches) away from the coils. Cover the entire coil starting from top to bottom. Repeat the same for all sides if necessary.
3. Let the foam saturate for about 10-15 minutes to degrease and remove the dirt and grime.
4. Condenser Coils: Rinse lightly if water is available. Evaporator Coils: No rinsing required.
5. Inspect and assemble the equipment. Now that your coils are clean, reconnect the power.