12a A/C System Conditioner
emzone 12a A/C System Conditioner repairs and conditions rubber parts including O-ring seals and gasket joints. It also improves system efficiency and helps prevents leaks in these areas. The 12a A/C System Conditioner is safe for all systems and will not clog or restrict flow.
A/C 12a Equivalent Chart
ITEM NUMBER 45855
PRODUCT SIZE 114 g / 4 oz
UPC NUMBER 060480 458555
emzone® A/C LEAK REPAIR has been formulated to repair and condition rubber parts and seals including o-rings.
DIRECTIONS: A/C System should be sufficiently charged and compressor engaged before installing product.
1. Shake can well.
2. Connect tap end of recharge hose to can.
3. Connect recharge hose to low side pressure service port.
4. Start engine and turn A/C to maximum cooling.
5. Ensure compressor is running and invert can.
6. Open valve of recharge hose and install contents into A/C system.
7. Remove recharge hose and check system for leaks.
See User Reference Guide for additional information and details.
DO NOT connect to high pressure side of system as can may burst.
FOR QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY