12A A/C Dye Charge
A/C Dye Charge is a perfect tool for visually detecting small AC leaks. It quickly finds the exact source of each and every leak instantly. Dye can remain in systems indefinitely and leaks can be searched while system is off or running. Contains 12a.
A/C 12a Equivalent Chart
ITEM NUMBER 45853
PRODUCT SIZE 114 g / 4 oz
UPC NUMBER 060480 458531
emzone® A/C DYE CHARGE has been formulated to help find leaks in Rubber, O-Rings and metal components of A/C systems.
DIRECTIONS: A/C System should be sufficiently charged and compressor engaged before installing product.
1. Shake can well.
2. Connect tap end of recharge hose to can.
3. Connect recharge hose to low side pressure service port.
4. Start engine and turn A/C to maximum cooling.
5. Ensure compressor is running and invert can.
6. Open valve of recharge hose and install contents into A/C system.
7. Remove recharge hose and check system for leaks.
See User Reference Guide for additional information and details.
DO NOT connect to high pressure side of system as can may burst.
FOR QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY