12a A/C Oil Charge
emzone 12a A/C Oil Charge is a universal lubricant and conditioner designed to reduce friction, replace lost oil due to leaks, and increase compressor life. It is safe for all systems and will not clog or restrict flow.
A/C 12a Equivalent Chart
ITEM NUMBER 45852
PRODUCT SIZE 114 g / 4 oz
UPC NUMBER 060480 458524
emzone® A/C OIL CHARGE has been formulated as a Universal Oil Lubricant for A/C systems. Improves compressor life and performance.
DIRECTIONS: A/C System should be sufficiently charged and compressor engaged before installing product.
1. Shake can well.
2. Connect tap end of recharge hose to can.
3. Connect recharge hose to low side pressure service port.
4. Start engine and turn A/C to maximum cooling.
5. Ensure compressor is running and invert can.
6. Open valve of recharge hose and install contents into A/C system.
7. Remove recharge hose and check system for leaks.
See User Reference Guide for additional information and details.
DO NOT connect to high pressure side of system as can may burst.
FOR QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY