12A A/C Stop Leak
emzone 12A A/C Stop Leak seals leaks permanently in metal and rubber parts, including evaporators, condensers, driers, O-rings, and gasket joints. It also improves system efficiency and prevents future leaks. The emzone 12A A/C Stop Leak is safe for all systems and will not clog or restrict flow. The 114 g can contains sufficient stop leak to stop minor leaks in 2 lb. to 5 lb. A/C systems.
ITEM NUMBER 45856
PRODUCT SIZE 114 g / 4 oz
UPC NUMBER 060480 458562
emzone® A/C STOP LEAK has been formulated to quickly seal leaks in metal components including condensers, evaporators and hoses.
DIRECTIONS: A/C System should be sufficiently charged and compressor engaged before installing product.
1. Shake can well.
2. Connect tap end of recharge hose to can.
3. Connect recharge hose to low side pressure service port.
4. Start engine and turn A/C to maximum cooling.
5. Ensure compressor is running and invert can.
6. Open valve of recharge hose and install contents into A/C system.
7. Remove recharge hose and check system for leaks.
DO NOT connect to high pressure side of system as can may burst.
FOR QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY